Here are few of our team’s latest innovations. Many of those were presented at our user conference (Q4 of last year); they are now ready to go to market:
- Unified planning and scheduling model: beyond a unique platform, planning and scheduling now use the same process models, and the generation of the planning model topology out of the is automated.
- Our planning solution is now available in a collaborative multiuser architecture.
- Hundreds of LP cases can be distributed and run on remote calculation servers.
- A sophisticated and fast multistart capability is available to help escaping from local optima
- Reactive scheduling: adjusting a whole schedule after a local change is literally completed in seconds
- Embedded LP: we’ve made our LP engine available to the simulation engine. This makes it possible to optimize a local perimeter within scheduling
- Inclusion of crude pipeline in the scope of our crude oil optimized scheduling
- Handling of running-gauge operations within a continuous time representation
- Inclusion of some upstream units campaigns in the scope of products blending optimization
More announcements to come: stay tuned.